1. God provide our every need, financial, physical, spiritual and in every other way.
2. God use us as an effective arm to reach the Mokpo, Korea and in our next journeys to the USA.
3. For the wounds of Korea's past to heal.
4. Racism to end. Both to and from Koreans, but also around the globe in every nation and tongue.
5. Kim Jung Un and all the North Korean people to find salvation and the gospel to deeply pierce the county.
6. A peaceful reunification of the Koreas.
7. The spiritual oppression here: sexual, idolatry, pride, nationalism, corruption, division, racism, greed and so on.
8. Against the spirit of depression and alcohol abuse which play a role in an abnormal suicide rate.
9. Against the religiosity that places value on status, rules and tradition over relationship with Jesus Christ alone.
10. The power of Satan over the cults and other pervasive religions here like Buddhism and atheism.